truepks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

truepkz forums

3 posters

Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It?

Poll

Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It?

[ 2 ]
    Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It? Bar_left100%Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It? Bar_left0%Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    dogsunred
    dogsunred

Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It? Empty Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It?

Post  dogsunred Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:51 pm

Hey Burnout if ur reading this im a fuck hard yes voter
    mod ricky
    Admin

Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It? Empty Re: Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It?

Post  mod ricky Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:53 am

i wondering how long you can stay on this server Wink and make some normal answers next time , because i would not fuck a server, but it is not a stupid server, i just would not make love with it Rolling Eyes
    UHhH

Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It? Empty Re: Do u Love This Server So Much That You Want To Make Love To It?

Post  UHhH Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:28 am

I don't wanna make love with it lol! .. but i LOVE the server, indeed! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am